- Work through all doable exercises in the Equine Fitness book. Do 2 each time I see him.
- Improve ToH so that we can do a correct 1/2 circle of it in both directions
- Work on standing still over grass for up to 2 minutes without needing corrections
- Continue to handle ears until it is no big deal all the time. Generally he's fine with it, but I think he was ear twitched in the past because sometimes if I move too quickly he will get kind of panicky and then I can't touch it at all for the next few minutes until he forgets about it.
- Continue to behave ourselves for the farrier.
- Improve handling of hind feet
- If allowed with this next set of shoes, start hand walking 30+ minutes 3 times a week. Trailer to new places to do this and continue to practice ground manners while at new places.
- Clip bridle path again. Assess whether it seems like I'd be able to body clip and if not, start working on desensitizing to clippers.
|A good friend came to visit- we kayaked "the Chazz" and saw manatees and otters|
|There's only so many different pictures I can post of Yoshi from the ground, so I figured this was more interesting anyways|