![]() |
| Bonus picture of him waiting expectantly for his post ride treats. He's the cutest! |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This is Charlie: Turns out going to ride Tully and Henry at a farm with a bunch of brand new, really freaking cute well bred foals when I w...
-
Sadly this drought has drastically limited our fitness opportunities. While we can ride out for miles from home, which Leah pointed out is ...



The handsomest BB <3
ReplyDelete💓 the most!
DeleteHe's so cute! And that XC shirt is fire.
ReplyDeleteCame here to say exactly those things!
DeleteI love the shirt, I got it used from a friend, but it's Fair Play brand, Cecile I believe!
DeletePony Perfection! (And I also struggle to release when not thinking about it *facepalm*)
ReplyDeleteThere's just sooo many things to think about ALL THE TIME!!! Some day it will all come together... Lol
DeleteHe is SO perfect. Love it!
ReplyDelete