Tuesday, August 26, 2025
Happy One Year!!!!
I waffled back and forth on writing a long, drawn out love letter to my pony vs. keeping this short and sweet. I ended up deciding that I throw enough of "MY GOSH DO I LOVE HIM!!!" into most posts, so this is short and sweet. Happy one year anniversary, Butterball. Thanks for being the best partner I could ever ask for and for being game for any and all goofy adventures. Here's to many, many more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This is Charlie: Turns out going to ride Tully and Henry at a farm with a bunch of brand new, really freaking cute well bred foals when I w...
-
Sadly this drought has drastically limited our fitness opportunities. While we can ride out for miles from home, which Leah pointed out is ...


Happy anniversary y'all - to many many more!
ReplyDeleteHas it been a full year already?! He’s such a cool dude - congrats on a year and looking forward to seeing where the time takes you!
ReplyDeleteYay! Happy anniversary!
ReplyDelete