Monday, April 6, 2026

Buttery Goodness

WPF Westerlie (or whatever his name is) won Champion in the 2025 open eventing division for the Welsh Pony and Cob Society of America!  

Sideways ears because he wanted to come and get the crinkling peppermint wrapper and not be told to stand still

Just ate the peppermint





I have a policy of not saying no to pictures in spite of ridiculous clothing or not feeling photogenic. I lost my gelding in October 2018. The prior Christmas some nice folks at the barn had brought Christmas decorations. I needed to be talked into putting on the Santa hat and taking the pictures, but after he passed I was so glad I had those pictures. So enjoy my casual barn clothes and kicks in the picture above. Ms. GY was around and offered to snap a picture of both of us.


5 comments:

  1. Well done team! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "whatever his name is" lololol
    Best boy Butters, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh that’s so exciting, congratulations!! I love his floppy ears too <3 also 100% support taking the picture no matter the context or outfit — some of my absolute favorite long term pictures are the random candids bc they tend to really capture the best representation of a moment in my memory <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good photo policy to have. <3

    Also giggling at "whatever his name is".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! And agree on the pictures!

    ReplyDelete