I've had a lot of shifts the past few weeks, but fortunately Charlie's farm is on the way to work. So it's pretty easy to stop in and see him for a couple of minutes. He's getting so bold that it's become much harder to get far away pics of him.
Don't worry, there is a Foal Friday post coming with more of an update and many more pictures.
 |
| Starting to shed out |
 |
| Following me |
 |
| Not a view I'll get in a year or two, savoring it now. Now I know how parents feel with their infants. |
 |
| Hi |
 |
| Probably his first time eating from a hand? |
 |
| Everyone taking advantage as I went out the gate |
Butterball has not been forgotten either, enjoy this series of his levels of alertness as he ate some hay and waited for his trimmer and observed floor construction in the feed room
 |
| My heart |
So stinkin cute — both of them <3
ReplyDeleteTwo absolutely perfect boys <3 <3
ReplyDeleteVery CUTE ponies!
ReplyDelete