A dear friend came out last week and snagged some Charlie pictures.
The golden light <3
I am Flamingo!
Family photo with Teddy
Maddy wasn't sure why she wasn't the stare of the show
She's the same friend who took pics of Yoshi and I, way back when. I did a much better job of making myself look presentable for those pictures. But honestly, the shorts/tank vibe is pretty appropriate for baby in field pics.
These are so precious <3 I love having so many photos of my horses, just yesterday I was helping a barn mate with her horse who has a minor heel grab, and was showing her old pics from Charlie’s epic heel bulb catastrophe, and it was so sweet (and a little sad) to be able to look at all the pictures from that time
These are so precious <3 I love having so many photos of my horses, just yesterday I was helping a barn mate with her horse who has a minor heel grab, and was showing her old pics from Charlie’s epic heel bulb catastrophe, and it was so sweet (and a little sad) to be able to look at all the pictures from that time
ReplyDeleteDefinitely worth treasuring 💕
DeleteSo many great shots!
ReplyDeleteShe's so wonderful.
Delete