Monday, August 31, 2026

Two Years with The BEST Pony of All Time

Two years ago I took a leap of faith and followed my heart and bought a golden pony. There has not been a single day that I have regretted that decision. He is my best friend in horse form. I love everything about this creature. 






While this year has been a lot quieter than the prior one where we were feverishly prepping for our grand Kentucky adventure, every day is still a gift. He makes me smile when he's giving me his lovely, lofty trot and when he's trying to snag a snack every few feet. He's smart, clever, and altogether a GOOD BOY. 



As I talked about in this post, this kid is my lifetime partner. We'll set goals that make both of us happy. It's sure fun to look back on the fancy show pictures we've accumulated, but it's equally as fun to show up at the barn and sit in his stall and cuddle. 

Here's to many more anniversaries, Butterball. 













Still my all time favorite picture - the last XC fence and the culmination of all of our hard work to get to Kentucky and be ready to do our FIRST three day at such an iconic venue

And he still came out the next day and gave me his all to jump a beautiful clear round


3 comments:

  1. So many great pictures and memories, you guys have accomplished so much in just two years!! Congratulations and here’s to many more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Horseiversary!!! Yellow ponies rule!

    ReplyDelete