In November Yoshi had:
- 23 rides
- 5 training rides with JT at the start of the month
- 2 trail rides away from home- one with company and one solo
- 2 stadium jump lessons
- 1 cross country school at Majestic Oaks - Yoshi jumped all the N things and a few T
- 1 dressage lesson - our left lead canter transitions are finally coming together (I say this and then we'll go through a falling apart phase again)
- 1 jumper schooling show at Majestic
- His first hair cut! And I learned how ticklish he is. Which makes way more sense with his general dislike of being groomed. We have a plan for round two.
|The point at which I decided we needed drugs|
- 2 chiropractic sessions - something I am SO excited to continue with him, given the differences we're seeing
November Goals Check:
Boot camp week with JT to solidify canter and transitionswell they're solid with her in the irons Hauling out to trail ride twiceWatermelon Pond and San Felasco ClipYes, with plenty to learn from for next time!
- Two away from home trail rides again, this was great motivation to get out and make it happen - they are great conditioning and he's just so much fun to trail ride. Also the weather has been absolutely amazing, so I am going to take advantage of it while it lasts!
- Show at Majestic on the 11th
- Take reindeer antler or Santa hat pictures...