No Goggles were harmed during the making of this video. In fact, he's probably better for it.
Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This is Charlie: Turns out going to ride Tully and Henry at a farm with a bunch of brand new, really freaking cute well bred foals when I w...
-
Sadly this drought has drastically limited our fitness opportunities. While we can ride out for miles from home, which Leah pointed out is ...
Oh that's fantastic! Beautiful chestnut boy looks comfortable enforcing the manners fairly.
ReplyDeleteHe is amazing. He's the perfect balance of enforcing, but not being a jerk about it. I am so grateful to him and his owner for letting Goggles learn some manners from him. It's a tough sell "Hey, can I turn my 17.1 hand baby out with your horse? BTW he kicks and doesn't really understand what no means." I'm only hoping the lesson sticks well enough that when the chestnut goes back home Goggles can have another friend.
Deletelolz, important life lessons, Goggles!
ReplyDelete